Is powdered PVC or granular PVC for injection molding better?
Customers use granular PVC for injection molding more, because the use of powdered PVC plasticization is prone to problems
Advantages of granular PVC:
(1) The feeding is convenient, and there is no need to install a forced feeder in the feeding hopper.
(2) The relative density of granular materials is larger than that of powder materials, and the strength of plastic products is better.
(3) The mixing of resin and various solid powder materials or liquid additives is more uniform, and the physical properties of plastic products are more uniform.
(4) The color of plastic products is uniform.
(5) The granular material contains less volatiles of air agent, so the plastic products are not easy to generate bubbles.
(6) The granular has no pollution to the injection molding machine and the production environment.
Powerjet supplies turnkey injection molding solutions for PVC products, like pipe fittings!