Injection molding machine manufacturers | Safety requirements for clamping part of injection molding machine
1. The safety door cannot be opened automatically when it is closed. When the safety door is opened in advance, the closing action should be terminated.
2. The safety door can prevent any person or object from entering the dangerous area, protect the personnel from being injured by the molten plastic splashing out, and can not be damaged or removed.
3. When any part of the body wants to enter the working area of the machine to deal with the abnormality, be sure to turn off the motor, and turn off the main power if necessary.
4. When filling lubricating oil to the big column and the crank arm, it is necessary to stop the machine. It is strictly forbidden to do this action when the machine is working normally.
5. The safety rod and safety stop are flexible and effective, and the effective distance between the safety rod and safety stop is 5-10cm.
6. It is strictly forbidden to bind the electrical limit switches of the front and rear safety doors with ropes.
7. When dismantling forest pillars, bent arms and other large pieces for repair, triangle belt hoisting should be used instead of wire rope hoisting to prevent injury to the machine and maintenance personnel.
8. The sliding plate of movable formwork shall be balanced and cannot be adjusted casually. If it needs to be adjusted, it shall be carried out by the machine manufacturer.
9. It is strictly forbidden to bind the electrical limit switches of the front and rear safety doors with ropes.