How to adjust the clamping force of a vertical electric injection molding machine
So, how to adjust the clamping force of the vertical electric injection molding machine? Here is a specific analysis:
2. Manually operate the mold opening. When the mold opening is finished, start the mold adjustment device to reduce the mold thickness to produce the clamping force, disconnect the mold adjustment device, and slow the mold clamping operation. The reduction of the mold thickness and the clamping force generated However, if the mold thickness is reduced too much, the mold cannot be locked. Therefore, the mold thickness must be reduced in a gradual manner.
3. Repeat the adjustment operation of 2 above until the machine strand and the guide post produce sufficient clamping force. Do not adjust the clamping force too high, as long as it can ensure that the injection molded parts or products do not produce flash during injection molding. Can guarantee the service life of the machine.
4. When adjusting the clamping force operation, the express clamping cannot be used.
5. At the moment when the "low pressure mold locking end stroke switch is released", the mold locking stroke end stroke switch is pressed and closed, the pressure gauge will indicate the working pressure value of the mold locking cylinder during the mold locking action, and the display time is very short. The reason why express mode locking cannot be used.
6. The displayed working pressure is generally lower than the real pressure in the clamping cylinder, so do not use high rated working pressure for long-term clamping operations to extend the service life of the machine. Generally, 80-85 of the high rated pressure is suitable for the displayed working pressure. For example, the high pressure of 145kgf/cm2 is selected to be 120kgf/cm2.
7. Adjustment of low-pressure clamping force In order to maintain the sensitivity of low-pressure clamping, when adjusting the low-pressure clamping force, it should be set from the numerical value 00 of low-pressure clamping, so that the low-pressure clamping force is slightly higher than that encountered during clamping. At the same time, it can achieve high-pressure mold clamping action.
8. You can choose normal or fast mold clamping operation, and you need to re-adjust the related stroke switch to make the mold opening and clamping operations go smoothly.