3 Injection Molding Machines Worth Knowing
Injection Molding Process VS Injection Molding Machine
Injection molding is a method of producing shapes for industrial products. The raw materials for the product are usually rubber and plastic. Injection molding is achieved through injection molding machines and molds. Injection molding is divided into injection molding method and die casting method.
An injection molding machine is the main molding equipment to make plastic products of various shapes from thermoplastic or thermosetting materials using plastic molding molds.
Briefly Introduction of 3 types of injection molding machines
Features● The clamping force range of the KII High Precision Series injection molding machine is 900~10000(KN).
● A hydraulic drive system is used, and the motor type is the Servo.
● Faster injection speed and charging speed for improved efficiency
● Better stability
KII High Precision Series is suitable for food and beverage packaging, daily necessities packaging, home appliances, toys, and other fields.
Features● The PET/KPET Preform Series has a shot weight of 4975g(Max) and a clamping force range of 128~680(Ton) with Servo or Variable motor type.
● The PET-specific screw improves plasticization speed and shot weight, reduces plasticization temperature and AA value, and achieves better product transparency.
● Pressure Synchronization System, which can increase productivity by 15%~25%.
● The servo motor control system can save energy by 30%~50%, while the variable pump control system can save energy by 25% ~ 45%.
PET preforms are prepared for different kinds of packaging such as beverages, edible oil, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, etc food products with Jar containers, etc.
Features● The clamping force of the DP Two-platen Series injection molding machine is 480~3500(Ton) and with 780~39016(g) Injection weight.
● The mold opening and closing adopt more accurate positioning of the high-speed proportional valve, and the gluing adopts an optimized hydraulic oil circuit to achieve precise control of backpressure and glue.
● Equipped with servo-electric fusion glue to further reduce energy consumption.
● Innovative pure double-plate high-speed injection molding machine to increase the speed of opening and closing the mold and improve the plasticizing ability.
DP Series Two-Platen Large Injection Molding Machine is suitable for deep-cavity products, such as bumpers and instrument panels in the automotive industry, televisions and refrigerators in the home appliance industry, large pallets, and transit boxes in the logistics industry, etc.
ConclusionInjection molding machines play a vital role in the industry of batch manufacturing.
PowerJet is dedicated to developing, manufacturing, and selling injection molding machines. If you need more detailed information about our products, please feel free to contact us.